Tenacious Tape™ Max Flex Patches
Rubber Like Elasticity Combined with Unwavering Strength
Heavy-duty fabric repairs and vinyl repairs require a permanent patch that won’t puncture or peel. Tenacious Tape™ Max by Gear Aid®, our toughest and most aggressive repair patch, is built for the task. The flexible TPU fabric is resistant to abrasions, tears and weather making it ideal for vinyl repairs. The super aggressive adhesive provides a permanent bond which is also great for fabric repairs.
With rubber-like elasticity Tenacious Tape Max repairs rips, tears and holes in fabrics, inflatables, metal, vinyl or plastic, forming an airtight and watertight seal that flexes with the material. When only the toughest will do, reach for Tenacious Tape Max fabric and vinyl repair patches by Gear Aid.
- Permanent, heavy-duty repair patch with rubber-like elasticity
- Ideal for fabric repairs, vinyl repairs, inflatable repair or use on outdoor gear,metal, steel and plastic
- Provides instant repairs to rips, tears or holes
- Ultra-aggressive adhesive won’t peel or lift
- Tough TPU fabric is flexible and resists punctures, abrasions, tears and weather
- Cold temperature flexibility
- Clear and transparent for nearly invisible repairs
- Withstands washing
- Will not yellow from UV exposure
- Includes two 3’’ x 5’’ rectangular repair patches
Reviews for Tenacious Tape™ Max Flex Patches. Write a review
Don't replace, repair!
I hip-checked a snowmaking faucet and got a L-shaped tear on the left hip/butt area of my beloved Burton Slub jacket. This jacket is discontinued and has no equal in the current Burton line, at least not at the same price point, so I was distraught. It was too old for warranty and I didn't want to duct tape it. A quick internet search led me to McNett products. I was a little worried since my jacket has a textured pattern on the outside, wasn't sure it would stick well but I was wrong! 2 MAX FLEX patches placed in an L-shape perfectly sealed it up. After applying, I put a towel over the patches and ironed them on high heat to expand the adhesive down into the texture of the coat, and did it again after 24 hours. The next day I sealed the interior side with Seam Grip® Sealer & Adhesive and my jacket was as good as new! No stiffness/crunchiness on the patches or the sealed seam, and the clear patches are barely noticeable on my dark burgundy jacket. Great products, very easy to use and if you follow the instructions they work exactly as promised. Highly recommended and I'm glad I bought extra patches and tape for future use!